Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
Alemira is looking for a Sales Manager to lead the Alemira Schools sales organization which is responsible for selling Alemira solutions to schools globally. The candidate needs to be hands-on with the sales team, to drive their success - you believe in and create a “servant leadership” culture.
- Department: Sales
- Place of work: Sofia, NV tower / UK / Turkey / Netherlands
Duties and responsibilities:
- As the Sales Manager Schools, you will be responsible for the global school sales team based in multiple locations globally.
- You will recruit and manage our top-performing sales team, supporting them to exceed targets while providing an industry best customer experience.
- You will work with Inside Sales, Pre-sales, Professional Services, Marketing and Business Development to develop and execute sales funnel conversion.
- You will be responsible for go-to-market strategies, definition and implementation.
- You will understand the core business metrics and use them to accurately forecast sales target volumes and bookings.
- You will own the sales target, setting quotas and corresponding compensation plans. You will hold your team members accountable for quarterly and annual targets, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
- As the Schools team sells into Schools globally you will either have a good understanding of the schools market or will quickly develop these skills.
- You understand the core new business metrics and use them to forecast the performance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in SaaS software sales.
- Minimum of 5 years of field SaaS sales leadership experience, managing large teams.
- Experience in Education sales to Schools is highly regarded.
- People Management experience is critical and mandatory for the role.
- You have managed a pipeline using CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- You are data driven and use metrics to understand how to coach and manage the qualitative elements of the business.
- You thrive under the pressure of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales quota attainment.
- You possess excellent forecasting and account planning skills.
- You have managed complex accounts through all the stages of the sales cycle.
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are at the core of the sales engagement.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- You are self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You possess excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- You can travel as and when required and have the flexibility of working across time zones.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.