City Manager Bremen
At Constructor Learning, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our technology education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping students make a smooth and fun transition to becoming Software Developers, Data Scientists, and UI/UX Designers.
With locations in Zurich and Munich, 750+ alumni, several corporate clients, and graduates working for a wide variety of companies such as Google, eBay, Novartis, Swiss International Airlines, UBS … as well as many well-known startups/scaleups, we’re now spreading our model and philosophy to Bremen, Germany. For this reason, we’re looking for a City Manager to take the lead in helping replicate the success we’ve had in other locations. If you’re searching for a new challenge and love education, entrepreneurship, people, startups, and managing development projects, this job is right for you.
Working with the Constructor Learning team based in Zurich, your role will include the following:
- Taking care of the necessary initiatives to ensure that the office is set-up and operational by May 2022, including administration, finding office space, hiring first members of the future Bremen team,
- Adapting the Constructor Learning educational programs and philosophy to meet the needs of the local industry
- Working with the marketing team on promotional items to acquire students
- Creating a network of potential hiring partners and corporate clients
- Establishing relationships with the local unemployment offices to help students finance tuition fees
- Advising customers (medium to large enterprises) on their digital journey
- Working on creative and interesting projects in Full-Stack and Data Science space
What you offer to SIT Learning:
- Native German, great spoken and written English
- 3-5 years of work in the technology recruiting space (experience in managing a team is a plus), including business development, sales, and key account management skills.
- Passion for technology (experience in programming not required but could make a difference)
- “Get things done” type of attitude - you’re a builder, not a renovator
- Self-starter: ability to work independently and willingness to build a team
- Last and most important, dedication towards helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education
What Constructor Learning offers you:
- Opportunity to make a difference: we help coach and place students into the career of their dreams
- Top-notch learning environment: the technologies we teach and use such as Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning, NLP, … are at the forefront of industry
- A fun and creative place to work, we value the team above the individual and strive to create a working environment where everyone contributes
- Competitive compensation: market salary, flexible schedule, and 6 weeks of paid vacation
Interested in being part of our expansion plans? Send us your CV with a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be the best to open an office in a brand-new market!