We are building the Rolos Platform – an intelligent collaborative platform which aims to improve research team productivity. We believe that an era of data-driven research is coming, and the classical trial and error approach can no longer give satisfactory results without computational methods.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deploying of computer vision machine learning models in products.
- Optimizing computer vision machine learning models.
- Increasing accuracy and performance of computer vision machine learning algorithms.
- Developing pipelines for data collection and preparation.
- Algorithms quality validation and monitoring.
- Developing services for machine learning models launch.
- Bug fixing support.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar field, Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of ML models developing experience.
- Solid knowledge of Python.
- Experience with modern deep learning frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow.
- Knowledge of main methods of supervised learning (regression, classification) and unsupervised learning (cluster analysis, dimensionality reduction).
- Experience in algorithms developing for image classification, object detection, object tracking, segmentation.
- Experience with MLOps tools (CVAT, Label studio, DVC, MLflow, Weights & Biases).
- Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Experience in developing cloud service Azure/GCP/AWS.
- Experience with Git, Linux.