Role: Accountant / Location: Turkey
Constructor Group is looking for an experience Accountant to join our finance team!
- Regular booking of Accounts Payables (vendor invoices), Accounts Receivables (customer invoices) into the respective sub-ledgers for several Swiss legal entities, as well as liaise and coordinate with the external accountants in Turkey, Bulgaria and Serbia.
- Maintenance of Vendor Master- and Customer Master- files in ERP-Acumatica (for several Swiss legal entities).
- Weekly preparation of payment runs into e-banking tools (for several Swiss legal entities as well as our legal entities in Turkey, Bulgaria and Serbia).
- Occasional booking of General Ledger entries (for several legal entities).
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset subledger (for several legal entities).
- Booking of monthly payroll-journal provided by external payroll provider (for several legal entities).
- Accrual Accounting (for several legal entities).
- Monthly closing of books for several legal entities.
- Quarterly preparation of VAT-returns for several legal entities.
- Assisting in the generation of monthly management reportings for several legal entities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks when required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Accounting
- Fluent in English and German (including knowledge of Accounting terminology)
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in VAT-Reporting (including cross-border transactions and VAT on imported services (Bezugssteuer).
- Experience in using and learning new ERP-systems (in English). We have implemented “Acumatica” (which you most likely do not know yet) first in Switzerland, and are eventually rolling this out to other countries.
- Willing and eager to work in a dynamic international team.
- Willing and capable of working in a start-up environment, where not everything is always 100% pre-defined, but flexibility and innovation is required.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Existing working permit to work in Turkey, with willingness to work remotely also for companies in Switzerland, Bulgaria, Serbia and Turkey. Work location is preferably Istanbul.
- Competitive salary
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.