Constructor group, (https://constructor.org/) is a global organisation dedicated to addressing the main challenges of the world through science, education, and technology
Through its nonprofit and for-profit entities that combine a university, a research center, businesses, consulting services, incubation, and funding, Constructor group aims to provide innovative education that covers the entire learning lifecycle and technology breakthroughs in five fundamental technology trends.
We’re looking for a Senior Social media manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience to support our content team. The candidate must be creative and have an analytical approach, help in creating relevant content, build a strong community, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, active fans and promoters of Constructor ecosystem and individual entities under it.
The candidate must have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, keeping intact brand storytelling, enjoy researching, always stay updated with upcoming tools and tricks, have an eye for details, understand data analytics and how to both build and convert a digital audience.
As Senior Social Media Manager, you will
- Help building and managing social media profiles and presence, including Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Reddit, Youtube and potentially additional channels
- Participate in creating social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness, customer engagement and community building
- Look at weekly data, trend forecast on updated strategies and content creation.
- Keep up with a relevant social discussion about Constructor Group, competitors, and industry news.
- Explore new ways to engage with the community and new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Build processes and participate in their creation with our social media manager, content team, and chief editor.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Curate graphics, video making, .gif, and other forms of content
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Interest and passion for social media,
- Measure analytics of, and build content on what’s working best
- Prepare monthly social media reports giving an insight of what’s working and what’s not
- Knowledge of tools such as Figma, Canva, adobe illustrator, photoshop, INdesign, adobe premiere, any other free video editing tools
- Knowledge of blender, and motion graphics is an added plus
- Having an interest in the technology, science and education industries
- Attention to details
- Good networking skills to form relationships with influencers and other key players in the digital tech space
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple territories and time zones
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage numerous social media accounts simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Able to manage core responsibilities individually, while collaborating effectively with internal and external counterparts as well as key stakeholders
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Start-up experience
- Entrepreneurship - self starter mind
- Experience in the educational software or services market is a plus
- Experience in Ed-Tech
What we offer :
- Competitive salary
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, .monitor, etc); for 100% remote employees
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and knowledge sharing sessions
- Referral Bonuses
- Working for an international company with employee diversity and great team members
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organisation
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone
- Good Health Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave Policy
If you think that your experience matches our expectations we will be very happy to have the opportunity to get to know you better. So we ask you to kindly send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know someone who you think might be a perfect match for our company we would like to encourage you to share this information with your network