Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and deliver an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
We are currently looking for a System Administrator/HelpDesk Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Software installing and maintaining macOS, Windows and Linux desktops, notebooks and mobile phones; troubleshooting and solving end-user IT problems.
- Administration of MS Windows Server 2016-2019, MS Exchange 2019, DNS, and Active Directory.
- Administration of Linux CentOS Installation and administration of MS Office 365Administration of Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence.
- Administration of corporate cloud, based on Acronis Cyber Cloud.
- Remote assistance to end-users with Anydesk and Teamviewer.
- Troubleshooting SoftEther VPN and email client issues. installation, configuration and support of end-user application softwareResolve issues with end-user software.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years in System administration of Windows\Linux systems
- Experience in helpdesk service.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Strong Windows products administration skills
- Practical MS Exchange administration skills
- Practical Linux administration skills
- Practical troubleshooting skills of end-user software
- Experience with Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence
- Experience with the administration of macOS
- Understanding of TCP\IP network stack, experience with a VPN solution
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Hybrid type of work (office/home)
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.