DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop algorithmized methodologies focused on training English language speaking skills
- Develop learning programs and tracks as well as develop content for them
- Develop tests targeted at assessing learners’ initial level of knowledge and progress
- Develop (write) learning dialogs (‘branched’, ‘conditional’...)
- Research, evaluate, test, compare and implement technologies for grammar and style mistakes and suggestions
- Research, evaluate, test, compare and implement technologies for automated dialogs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Native or Advanced English speaker
- Experience in EdTech (not just academic)
- Technologically savvy
- Knowledge of effective language learning techniques and methodologies
- Experience in developing (writing) study programs and learning content
- Knowledge of test and CEFR evaluation methods
- Experience in training English language speaking skills
- Ability to think in algorithms
- Knowledge of pronunciation, vocabulary, etc. criteria, and ability to formalize them
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote job with a flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.