Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and deliver an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
We are currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer, someone who can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering a reliable and scalable cloud-based educational Software-as-a-Service to our customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
- Leading and mentoring the DevOps team across multiple projects of the company.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of cloud DevOps experience
- 2+ years experience leading and mentoring a DevOps team
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Scripting language programming skills
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.