Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is an international institute founded by entrepreneurs, led by scientists, and advanced by world-class researchers.
SIT Autonomous specializes in AI and machine learning consulting services in driverless mobility, robotics, and professional sports.
Tasked with the creation of new products and services, the AI team consists of a group of R&D engineers working on interesting and cutting-edge technologies in the domain of AI and NLP. You will be responsible to work with the team to deliver goals aligned with the R&D business interests of the company.
To support the development, SIT Autonomous is searching for a Front-end Developer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Development of new features and support current ones
- Writing Unit-tests for developed code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide and team processes
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of development experience
- Knowledge of ReactJS or Vue.js frameworks and ecosystem like CLI tools
- Knowledge of modern front-end development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Git flow basics
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of modern Front-stack, like webpack, test tools and popular frameworks
- Docker & Kubernetes experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance (incl. dental care);
- Choice of work equipment (i.e., laptop, monitor, etc.);
- Intensive English practice in the international environment;
- Conferences and professional development coverage;
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+);
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with headquarters in Switzerland.