Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and deliver an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
We are currently looking for a DevOps/DevSecOps, someone who can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity, also interested in security
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering a reliable and scalable cloud-based educational Software-as-a-Service to our customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
- Performing routine assessments of the Group’s software security landscape, identifying possible improvements with the minimum disruption
- Performing source code and deployment scans for vulnerabilities and following up on the remediation of findings with the development team
- Developing security reports about the current state of infrastructure and deployments.
- Working closely with developers, adding security gates into CI/CD systems
- Following up on issue resolution and documentation with vendors and other IT personnel
Qualifications & Experience
- 1 - 2+ years of cloud DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Scripting language programming skills
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Knowledge of modern vulnerability security scanners.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.