Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
To support the development of Alemira, we’re looking for its Inside Solution Representatives. We are looking for a smart, driven and confident individual to join us as Inside Solution Representatives to provide world-class product demonstrations for Alemira’s LMS, Classroom, Virtual Lab
- Department: Sales
- Place of work: Sofia, NV tower
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Account Managers with qualification of opportunities by providing presales technical support
- Provides pre-sales technical support and deliver deep dive product demonstrations to customers and business partners.
- Contribute to and refine technical RFP/RFI responses
- Customer demonstrations and presentations
- Coordinating and managing technical validation events (POC)
- Coordinating and managing POC assets
- Participating in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High energy, passionate, and deeply empathetic of the customer.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work fast and smart independently.
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English is essential to succeed in this role
Qualifications and experience:
- Fresh graduates or individuals with not more than 5 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Focused, goal-oriented, and able to handle business-related pressure with challenging targets
- Advanced level of spoken and written English language skills is a must as this role interfaces with international clients
- Willing to work from an office as the job is primarily office-based
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.