The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is a research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Founded by world-renowned entrepreneurs, led by leading scientists and researchers, SIT's mission is to train the next generation of global leaders, solve some of the world's biggest problems with science, and transform the future.
We are looking for a smart, driven and confident individual to join us as INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES to provide world-class qualification, prospecting and closing inside sales opportunities.
- Department: Sales
- Place of work: Remote, Malaysia
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain ongoing professional relationships with new or existing customers
- Qualify inbound leads and generate new sales opportunities through calls, emails, referrals and either passing on to field sales or channel partners
- Drive the end to the end sales process as and when needed
- Answer customer sales queries and educates customers on SIT offerings
- Sell software solutions to business customers
- Recommend improvements and features based on customer feedback
- Handle all standard quote activities for end customers and partners
- Manage and report individual KPIs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fresh graduates or individuals with not more than 3 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Software inside sales experience to businesses (B2B) is highly desired
- Focused, goal-oriented, and able to handle business-related pressure with challenging targets
- Advanced level of spoken and written English language skills is a must as this role interfaces with international clients
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Contract job
- Competitive salary
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule.
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.