We are looking for an experienced HubSpot administrator to support cross-functional departments including Sales and Marketing teams. CRM administrator will be responsible for overall user support, data integrity, system administration, and process maintenance as well as the implementation of new business processes that will improve KPIs and drive growth.
- Serve as the primary owner of HubSpot CRM administering. Provide access to CRM, create roles, assign a team, setup a proper access level.
- Create documentation, guide and educate how to use a CRM for different use cases.
- Create and modify personalized views on the Contact or Deal.
- Add, modify and fill various properties of CRM objects.
- Create and automate pipelines for various sales needs.
- Do ad-hoc reports based on the request.
- Maintenance of the CRM Passport.
- Migration between HubSpot and other CRMs.
- Manage integrations with tools and data providers such as zoom, stipe, zapir etc.
- Setting up new email sending domains, inboxes, chatflow and notifications.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 2+ years of HubSpot admin experience
- A strong understanding of the HubSpot platform capabilities
- Successful track record of working with various departments to identify, develop and deploy in CRM new business strategies and scalable processes
- Understanding of the customer journey in B2B sales and marketing processes. B2C is a plus.
- Valid certifications for HubSpot and experience in administration of the SalesForce will be a plus
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely with widely distributed teams in different time zones
- English, professional/advanced;
- A benefits package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
What SIT offers
- SIT offers an attractive job in a start-up environment with a competitive salary package
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+)
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with headquarter in Switzerland
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- Remote work as an option
- Flexible start of the day