A website content manager is responsible for updating and maintaining multiple companies' websites, creating landing pages and emails, supporting marketing campaigns and events, as well as implementing search engine optimization. You will be working together with the product marketing, campaign, content, event, performance, and development teams to deliver an outstanding website experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create landing pages, web templates, chat-bots, webforms and emails
- Publish time-sensitive content and visual updates on company’s websites
- Develop and execute SEO strategic plan to improve search engine rankings for our websites
- Setup web tracking and use data to examine how visitors engage with websites
- Prepare web analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization
- Test and optimize how websites, pages and emails perform on various devices, improve a loading speed
- Ensure websites are following existing brand and design guidelines, and a corporate tone of voice
- Prioritize in a fast-paced environment while following organizational objectives
- Create best practices for the website changes and educate internal teams
- 3+ years experience in managing websites and landing page creation on various platforms
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and popular CMS including Drupal, WordPress, HubSpot and others.
- Sufficient skill in Figma, Miro, Google Analytics, GA4, Google Tag Manager
- Successful track record of in search engine and conversion rate optimization
- Proficient in the knowledge of web tracking and analytics
- Experience in B2B, software and education industries would be a huge plus
- Comfortable working collaboratively and remotely in a widely distributed workforce
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.