We are building the Rolos Platform – an intelligent collaborative platform for using AI and quantum computational modeling, which aims to improve research team productivity. We believe that an era of data-driven research is coming, and the classical trial and error approach can no longer give satisfactory results without computational methods.
The Rolos Platform provides scientists with:
• Storage/compute infrastructure optimized for AI and later quantum computational workloads;
• A collaborative environment where researchers can share and monetize data, algorithms and interactive publications;
• Tools for building computational workflows, training AI models and visualizing results.
We are currently looking for a Technical writer to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Determine the needs of end users in technical documentation
• Study product functionality and in cooperation with product designers and developers prepare an appropriate technical description
• Organize and write supporting documents for products: manuals, instructions, specifications
• Use images, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding of a product
• Standardize content across technical publications and media resources used by marketing
• Revise technical documentation upon the necessity
• Write, edit, and localize UI texts
Qualifications and experience:
• 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer in an IT development environment
• Strong writing, production, and technical editing skills
• Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill
• Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs, etc.
• Very strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of a growing organization
• Very good command of the English language