Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
We are currently looking for a Team lead C#, someone enthusiastic to lead our C# team and take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
We are growing our team and looking for a Team lead .Net to join our LMS team. LMS is a unique, user-friendly EdTech software for students and professors with a focus on an active learning approach: rich, interactive content, active whiteboard and virtual tutor, and extensive data collection to help improve content based on past learning experiences.
- Department: Engineering
- Location: Europe remote
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the team :) We have 1 Teamlead and 4 C# Engineers in our LMS team (3 Seniors and 1 Middle), and we have the plan to create one more team in 2023;
- Be involved in the entire project cycle from analyzing requirements to crafting tasks, facilitate designs, build, test, provide operational documentation and user guidance;
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create an application roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, orchestrating key resources and infusing key application development.;
- Most of your time will be devoted to coding and reviewing the code of your teammates. Unit tests are a must;
- Make our cloud-based online learning platform technically better every day;
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience in C#, good knowledge of .Net Core or ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Basic knowledge in containers and networking
- Ability to speak and write in English
You will be even more awesome if you have
- Familiarity with learning management systems
- An exceptional intellectual drive to go deeper down the online learning rabbit hole
- Solid experience in containerization and microservice orchestration
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.