We are currently looking for a Senior Python developer for Virtual lab.
Virtual lab is a cloud-integrated environment for building and delivering software product trainings. It allows to run software in a configurable cloud virtual environment, to provide step-by-step guidance for the learners, and to assess their performance.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience as a skilled, passionate, innovative engineer, architect, fluent communicator, and commercial product driver with a track record for delivery, quality, and innovation.
The job is full-time and remote. We are looking for engineers in the following locations: Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Switzerland.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing state of the art virtual labs product that uses advanced cloud technologies (Google Cloud) and, analytics tools (Metabase, Segment) to enable learning by doing paradigm.
- Developing and maintaining reliable and scalable services.
- Participating in a discussion about product architecture.
Qualifications and experience
- Expert level in Python (minimum 3 years of experience).
- Expert level in SQL.
- Experience in developing WEB applications.
- Ability to write clean code covered with tests.
- Good knowledge of containers and networking.
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level).
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote job with a flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
Alemira is a child EdTech company of Constructor ecosystem and part of a big family of high-tech companies such as Acronis, Virtuozzo, and others.