Alemira is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modelling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are looking for ML Engineer for our international team. You will be developing cutting-edge technologies for various AI products, to name a few: digital avatars (also known as digital humans, or “deep-fakes”), speech processing, voice cloning, image processing, computer vision, video analysis, and sports games analysis and many others.
- Location: Italy
- Department: Engineering
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing AI-based models to improve the SOTA methods in speech synthesis, voice cloning, digital avatars. Contribute to the product.
- Research in domains: speech synthesis, voice cloning, video synthesis, semantic understanding, neural net compression, image/video enhancement.
- Articles and patent writing.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development and guiding junior engineers.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Math, Computer science, or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge of DL frameworks (Tensorflow or Pytorch).
- C/C++ knowledge is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of DL concepts.
- At least 2 successful projects in AI area.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a distributed online team.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote job with a flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.