Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and deliver an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Alemira is looking for a Sales Operations Manager reporting to the Head of Growth. This role will be responsible for the operational framework to enhance and build a world-class sales organization. They will be responsible for sales commercial agreements, reporting, business planning, and forecasting and will help drive business reviews and cadence. This is a senior position that will drive growth and excellence in the sales organization.
If you have SaaS sales experience and are passionate about helping to build and support the best sales organization in the business, we want to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in a sales role within a SaaS organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales operations.
- Strong excel and presentation skills to track, optimise and report key sales performance metrics across all lines of business and territories.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Familiarity with CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- As this is a global role, flexibility to work across time zones
- Advanced business planning skills
- Willing and able to travel when required.
- Learning and Education industry experience is a bonus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
- Fitness Pass
- Language courses