Constructor group, (https://constructor.org/) is a global organisation dedicated to addressing the main challenges of the world through science, education,and technology
Through its nonprofit and for-profit entities that combine a university, a research centre, businesses, consulting services, incubation, and funding, Constructor group aims to provide innovative education that covers the entire learning lifecycle and technology breakthroughs in five fundamental technology trends.
Alemira By Constructor is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and provide access to quality education for the world. The expected candidate for this role will take ownership to generate demand, promote revenue, manage product life cycle, positioning and develop and implement partner marketing strategies. You’ll need to have excellent planning, project management, communications skills as well as demonstrated experience working cross- functional marketing and channel teams. Join us and let’s make a difference together.
The ideal candidate has a proven experience of the corporate world and understands the start-up culture and its fast-paced environment, being at ease with dealing with multiple projects and deadlines. We’re looking for a quick learner with a sense of self-responsibility, who is a great team player and detail-oriented. The position is 100% remote and full-time, with possible on-site missions within Constructor’s locations.
- Manage product life cycle, product positioning, product benchmarking/ comparison and pricing matters for the B2B segment.
- Analyze competitors’, market trends, and identify gaps to grow market share for product category
- Responsible for budgeting, go-to-market strategy, and product launches, working closely with the product development, sales, and marketing team.
- Take ownership for leading programs and campaigns that generate demand, increase revenue. Develop sales enablement tools, marketing materials to elaborate on the product positioning.
- Develop and carry out joint marketing plans and initiatives through and in partnership with partners. Work closely with the Partner and Sales team to develop and implement strategies and campaigns to generate demand and expand market share
- Act as a conduit between education, product, and marketing teams
Qualifications & experience
- 5+ year experience in product marketing ideally with SaaS for business-to-business (B2B)
- A storyteller with the ability to translate product intent and features into compelling narratives, messaging based on data and user insights
- Familiar with integrated and multi-channel digital marketing campaign tactics
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to accuracy and quality of work
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to influence cross functional team.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and adapt quickly
- Good command of English to liaise with international clients and stakeholders
- Experience in Ed-Tech is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone and flexible WFH policy
- Good Health Insurance Coverage
- Generous Annual Leave Policy