ALEMIRA is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modeling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are building a multi-tenant, scalable, and hybrid software-as-a-service platform with multiple applications for educators, scientists, students, and faculty. Our state-of-the-art Active Avatar video technology will drastically change the way how future of education will look, reducing 100x time and efforts to build and deliver learning content.
We're looking for a Product Designer (Middle or Senior) to join our team, to make education great and modern!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for UI/UX design of Alemira products,
- Responsible for the interaction design (IxD) of Alemira product,
- Responsible for the work and execution of tasks assigned to other designers inside the team,
- Responsible for ideation, roadmap, analysis, feature design, and the quality of Alemira products and Alemira Design System,
- Owning the end-to-end process for design projects, from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to design implementation with tight developer communication,
- Creating meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI, and IxD Lead cross-product R&D teams with a focus on the execution of a strategic roadmap,
- Critically analyzing the success of your solutions and iterating;
- Playing a key role in the visual design of Alemira language and patterns,
- Interacts closely with product managers and engineering experts to facilitate design discussions, elevate ideas, and give feedback on products.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience in the design and prototyping, creating delightful and engaging products,
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs;
- Deep understanding of component-based product design or UI patterns,
- Proficiency with tools like Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer X,
- Deep understanding and\or experience in user interfaces for SaaS and\or PaaS products,
- Ability to communicate with engineers and product managers effectively,
- Creative mindset with a drive to solve complex problems,
- Strong command of English language both verbal and written;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote work and flexible working schedule.
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.