A Performance marketing manager is responsible for developing, launching, and optimizing online demand generation strategy via advertisement channels. We are looking for a candidate with fluent English and the ability to work across multiple time zones.
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Bulgaria, Germany, Remote
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing and remarkerting paid ad campaigns for several B2C and B2B products across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, B2B (SaaS) vendors, ABM etc.).
- Write content & design concepts for marketing ads & campaigns
- Conduct market research & A/B tests to establish customer trends and habits, identifying and testing buyer persona & new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Support and work closely with the marketing team in various areas, including optimization, design, video/audio editing, advertising, social media, and event planning
- Assist with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor day-to-day performance of our ads, including planning, implementation, performance monitoring, and campaign optimization. Closely monitor performance against KPIs.
- 2+ years working experience in digital marketing and performance media with international markets
- In-depth knowledge of performance campaign execution with special focus on Google, LinkedIn and Facebook ecosystem, as well as Twitter, and other RTB & B2B platforms
- Proficient in knowledge of web tracking and analytics is a plus (GTM, GA4 etc.)
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate data insights into clear actions
- Following the latest trends in digital marketing
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Authorized to work in Germany, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria or Singapore.
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional
- A unique chance to contribute to a socially useful project and an excellent opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization
- 100% remote work
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule with alignment to Central European Time (CET) time zone.