Alemira is looking for an Pedagogical Inside Sales Lead focused on Alemira’s Schools product portfolio. This role will report into the Inside Sales Manager.
- Place of work: Sofia, NV tower
As an education professional with a minimum of 10 year of teaching experience you will bring your pedagogical and didactical expertise to the role. You will be comfortable in moving from an education role to an educational sales focused role.
As a team lead, you will be responsible for coaching, supporting and enhancing the ISR schools team to reaching their KPIs and objectives. You will advise and consult the team in selling, supporting and promoting Alemira’s market leading Reading and Math solutions. Focusing on schools you will position Alemira as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions. You will support and coach your team in pre-sales, pedagogical support, and deployment. You will develop a sales plan and execute against it to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
You will be coaching, supporting and sharing insights the ISR team on the GTM campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of educational experience as a teacher or school principal. Head of Department or Principal experience highly regarded.
- A degree in education with post graduate qualification preferred.
- Dyslexia and Dyscalculia experience is highly regarded.
- Deep understanding in education industry and how schools operate.
- Pedagogical experience/knowledge on skills with special needs
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.
ABOUT ALEMIRA & DYBUSTER
Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and enables an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Dybuster, developed based on neuroscience, is an innovative scientifically proven learning software that personalises learning for reading, writing and math for children. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.