Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Alemira is looking for Partner Business Manager reporting to the Head of Growth. This person will be responsible for identifying and nurturing new partners, growing existing partners and expanding the partner program.
They are proactive and passionate about generating new business through the partner network, building strong partner relationships and hitting sales targets. They will be responsible for market coverage, enablement, expansion and delivering win-win outcomes.
- Location: LATAM
- Department: Sales
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years' experience selling SaaS solutions through value added partner networks.
- Knowledge of partner sales, partner management, partner programs and partner recruitment.
- Strong channel network skills to target and recruit new channel partners
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks
- Familiarity with CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- Track record of quota achievement with the ability to deliver forecasting accuracy.
- Flexibility to work across time zones
- Advanced business planning, joint marketing and joint account planning skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 40% of the time as and when required.
- Learning and Education industry experience is highly desired
- Business level of Spanish and Portuguese.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.