Constructor is all-in-one platform for education and research powered by machine intelligence (MI).
Constructor's mission is to empower educators, researchers, and learners with innovative tools and solutions. Constructor offers a comprehensive suite of solutions to meet the diverse needs of the education market, from K-12 and higher education to research, alternative credentials, and corporate learning, and also professional sport.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 300 people
We are looking for a Junior Inside Sales Representative focused on Constructor’s Schools product portfolio. This role will report to the School Sales Team Lead in Sofia.
As a Junior Inside Sales Representative, you'll play a vital role in bringing our transformative tools to schools worldwide. Work with educators, researchers, and learners, empowering students to unlock their full potential. Guided by our experienced School Sales Team Lead in Sofia, you'll thrive in a supportive environment and make a meaningful impact. Join us and shape the future of education today. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with Constructor.
- Department: Sales
- Place of work: Sofia, NV tower
- More info about the product: https://constructor.tech/solutions/schools
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate contacts with the Schools: selling, supporting and promoting Constructor’s market leading Reading and Math solutions
- Generate new sales opportunities through calls, emails, referrals and either passing on to field sales or channel partners
- Arrange demos for Schools with an Account Executive
- Recommend improvements and features based on customer feedback
- Handle all standard quote activities for end customers and partners
- Manage and report individual KPIs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fresh graduates or individuals with not more than 3 years of experience are welcome to apply
- Software inside sales experience to businesses (B2B) is highly desired
- Focused, goal-oriented, and able to handle business-related pressure with challenging targets
- Fast learner, adaptable to dynamic job circumstances, demonstrating your ability to thrive in changing environments.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English language skills is a must as this role interfaces with international clients
- Willing to work from an office as the job is primarily office-based
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Newborn bonus
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.