Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
We're looking for an Inside Sales Representative focused on Alemira’s Schools product portfolio in Europe. This role will directly report to the Inside Sales Manager.
Sofia, Bulgaria (Permanent) NV Tower
- Maintain ongoing professional relationships with new or existing customers.
- Qualify inbound leads and generate new sales opportunities through calls, emails, referrals and either passing on to field sales or channel partners.
- Drive end to the end sales process when needed.
- Selling, supporting and promoting Alemira’s market leading Dyslexia and Dyscalculia solutions. Focus will be on schools and governments across Europe.
- You will position Alemira as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions and help develop customers into key references.
- You will be responsible for pre-sales, pedagogical support, training, deployment and sales.
- Developing sales plans and executing against them which will help you achieve your quarterly and annual targets.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the Alemira platform, solutions, and services.
- You will deliver world class demos and presentations on Alemira’s products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent in German
- Knowledge of Dyslexia and Dyscalculia experience is preferred
- Experience in education industry and understanding how schools operate.
- You thrive in a quarterly quota carrying role.
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- You are self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.