SIT Alemira: SIT Alemira provides a complete Digital Ecosystem for Learning, education and science. Our services include an AI-powered authoring platform, a scalable and flexible Campus backoffice foundation and a platform for collaborative research design, and digital transformation consulting. Advised by leading-edge education experts, we use Active Learning technology to deliver hands-on learning experiences and real results.
The Finance Manager will report to the CFO and will play an integral role in the success of the group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Budget, Forecast, Cash management
- Coordinating local accounting groups in different jurisdictions to ensure compliance
- Management Accounting, regular reporting of the variance analysis and projections
- Participation in different projects to provide financial insights and solutions
- Ensure Business related activities/transactions are in line with company procedures and internal control requirements;
- Continuous development of processes & reports to drive increased operational efficiency.
- Ad hoc activities to support business needs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Over 5 years of experience in finance, and accounting-related areas with a focus on business analytics and solid accounting / financial analysis experience. IT industry background is a strong advantage;
- Solid knowledge of Excel;
- Higher education (finance, economics, accounting);
- Strong analytical and management accounting skills;
- The ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making;
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements;
- The ability to design business processes and have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast-paced environment;
- English: fluent or native.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Fully remote job with a flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.