Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Alemira is looking for Customer success executive reporting to the Head of growth. The Customer success executive will have the responsibility for onboarding new customers and supporting them through their implementation journey while expanding relationships with business sponsors and executing against their business goals. They will identify risks and develop mitigation plans, participate in project status meetings, review customer issues, facilitate support escalations and lead business reviews.
Key metrics will be customer retention which includes owning the renewal process, growing customer references by creating strong advocates and proactively introducing applications and services to customers.
- Location: Sofia or Istanbul
- Department: Sales
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years' experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Comfort in carrying renewals and customer reference quotas.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Flexibility to work across time zones
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Consultative account management skills
- Advanced Excel user (data handling, formulas, pivot tables)
- Project management certification and Learning and Education industry experience is highly desired.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.