Alemira is an EdTech company based in Switzerland and Singapore. Alemira builds a digital education ecosystem, an integrated platform for learning, education and science management for higher education institutions and business organizations. We aim to intelligently simplify, automate and optimize all learning, education, and research processes.
Alemira is looking for an Account Executive to focus on the North American market reporting to the Head of Growth.
- Department: Sales
- Location: United States, remote
As an Alemira Account Executive, you will
- employ effective solution selling strategies to position Alemira as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions and help develop customers into key references.
- responsible for developing and executing against a Sales strategy that will help you achieve your quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- develop a deep understanding of the solution offerings and deliver world-class demos and presentations.
- work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
Who we are looking for: skills and experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in SaaS software sales, account management or business development.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Experience using CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- Experience carrying a quota, forecasting and account planning.
- Experience in managing complex accounts through all the stages of the sales cycle.
- Possess a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- Flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- Self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- The flexibility in working across time zones.
- Learning and education industry experience would be a bonus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule.
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.