Alemira is a digital ecosystem for learning, education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Alemira is looking for an Account Executive to grow our business in DACH. This person will be reporting to the Head of Growth.
As an Alemira Account Executive you will employ effective solution selling strategies to position Alemira as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions and help develop customers into key references. You'll be responsible for developing and executing against a Sales strategy that will help you achieve your quarterly and annual sales quotas. You will develop a deep understanding the Alemira platform, solutions and service and deliver world class demos and presentations. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
- Location: Germany, remote
- Department: Sales
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in SaaS software sales.
- You have managed a pipeline using CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot.
- You understand the pressures of carrying a quota and thrive in such a role.
- You possess strong forecasting and account planning skills.
- You have managed complex accounts through all the stages of the sales cycle
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You possess excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Professional German language is a must.
- You have the flexibility in working across time zones
- Learning and education industry experience would be a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com