Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research.
Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and delivers an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner.
Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.
Main locations: Switzerland, Singapore, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Turkey.
Our size: 150 people
Alemira is looking for an Account Executive focused on selling our Virtual Labs solution to schools, bootcamps, higher education and commercial entities in Europe.
- Department: Sales
- Place of work: Sofia, NV tower
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain ongoing professional relationships with new or existing customers
- Qualify inbound leads and generate new sales opportunities through calls, emails, referrals and either passing on to field sales or channel partners
- Drive the end to the end sales process as and when needed
- Answer customer sales queries and educates customers on offerings
- Sell software solutions to business customers
- Recommend improvements and features based on customer feedback
- Learn new software and technologies quickly
- Handle all standard quote activities for end customers and partners
- Manage and report individual KPIs
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is highly preferrable.
- Experience in SaaS software sales, account management or business development highly desired.
- This is a sales role so you must be comfortable with the pressures of carrying a quota and delivering on quarterly targets.
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You possess excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- You have the flexibility in working across time zones
- Learning and education industry experience would be a bonus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- A community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to a better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.