Alemira is looking for a Pedagogical Sales Consultant to join Alemira Schools, our division that delivers learning solutions for children and young adults.
After having successfully developed tools for children with learning difficulties for 15 years, Alemira schools is extending its web-based learning tools to support all learning needs from children with learning difficulties to highly gifted children.
You will employ effective solution selling strategies to position Alemira schools as a viable alternative to legacy learning and education solutions and help develop customers into key references. You'll be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that align with the territory sales plan and that will help you achieve your quarterly and annual sales quotas. In addition to selling the existing portfolio of products you will prepare the market entry for our new inclusive learning solution, Grafari as well as to develop a deep understanding of the Alemira schools learning platform, solutions and service and deliver world class demos and presentations. You’ll work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in SaaS software and services sales, account management or business development in the education field
- Ideally you would have experience as a teacher or principal in K-12 with a strong pedagogical background
- You have used CRM tools like D365, SFDC and HubSpot to manage your pipeline.
- You understand the pressures of carrying a quota and thrive in such a role.
- You possess strong forecasting and account planning skills.
- You have managed complex accounts through all the stages of the sales cycle
- You have a solution selling mindset where the customer needs are the core of the sales engagement
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are self-motivated, act independently and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You possess excellent native German and business level English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You reside in Germany and are able to travel regularly for business.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Work equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.
To learn more about Alemira, please visit our website at alemira.com.
ABOUT ALEMIRA & DYBUSTER
Alemira is a digital ecosystem for education and research. Our platform connects, integrates, simplifies learning, and automates processes for educators, researchers, administrators, and lifelong learners. Through advanced technology, our Active Learning tools empower educators and learners and enables an engaging personalised digital learning experience for each learner. Dybuster, developed based on neuroscience, is an innovative scientifically proven learning software that personalises learning for reading, writing and math for children. Our mission is to transform learning, education and science and make quality education accessible to all learners globally.